- Design, development, and engineering of application software solutions using application frameworks such as Spring, JQuery, Oracle RDBMS, and web application servers such as Apache, WildFly [JBoss], Tomcat, and WebLogic. Design, development, and engineering of REST and SOAP web services. Security scans and 508 / ADA compliance is a plus.
- Collaborate in interpreting software requirements and design specifications to code.
- Contribute to designs and implementation of new software applications or programs.
- Develop detailed coding-level flowcharts, action diagrams, pseudo codes, and associated documents from high-level flowcharts.
- Participate in the testing of computer programs, revising and refining all necessary documentation as testing is completed.
- Performs out-of-the-box thinking, collaborates with others and makes a difference daily.
- Manage and monitors system errors, diagnoses, and corrects errors
- Work in guidance with the team to coordinate and plan tasks required for implementation, operations, and maintenance
- Bachelor's degree, with 4+ years of hands-on development-related role, such as application developer, programmer, software engineer, technical consultant, etc.
- 4+ years of Java development experience (JEE, J2EE), including Object Oriented Analysis and Design, XML, and related technologies.
- Relational databases (such as Oracle, and SQL Server) experience.
- Knowledge of Software development life cycle (SDLC), standard design, and programming techniques, as well as agile, agile/scrum framework.
- Version control (preferably SVN, IVY, Maven, Ant) and defect management tools (preferably Jira) experience.
- Versatile and passionate to tackle problems, troubleshooting, solving, and escalating technical problems as needed.
- Knowledge of configuring application code on-premises and cloud. infrastructure (such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Oracle Cloud) is highly preferred.
23 Sep 2022
Senior Developer / Senior Software Engineer - Maintenance Repair Overhaul (MRO)